Embroidered lace maxi dress
Free delivery on orders over $499
Secure & easy payment
Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
- Stretch lace, nylon-viscose blend, floral embroidery, lurex detailing
- Jersey slip dress underneath
- Round neckline, 3/4 length sleeves
- Long, A-line cut
- Gathered effect at waist with decorative floral trim
- True to size
- Especially good for pear, rectangle, oval and strawberry shapes
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Can be dry cleaned
- The total length for a DE size is .
Outer fabric: 90% nylon, 10% viscose | Lining: 100% viscose
Did you know?
Jersey: is a knitted fabric that most often has an extremely fine surface which is distinguished by its high degree of elasticity. The resulting comfort is what makes jersey so popular.
Viscose: used to be known as 'artificial silk' because like silk it has superb drape, is soft to the skin and can be dyed in rich colours. A man-made fabric, it's made from wood pulp and blends easily. You will often find it blended with other fabrics to add softness, lustre or absorbency (it's highly absorbent and so cool to wear in the summer).
Nylon: Nylon tights took the world by storm beginning in the 1950s and changed the textile branch – it is hard now to imagine women only wearing silk tights. Nylon is the trademark name for a chemical fibre that is composed of polyamide and is known for its exceptional elasticity.
Size & Fit
Body shape:, , , .
The model is 177 cm tall (bust circumference 100 cm, waist circumference 76 cm, hip circumference 111 cm) and is wearing a UK size 42-44.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the DE size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.